About Me

My photo
Istanbul, Göztepe, Türkiye
I am living in Istanbul Turkey. I moved here a year and a half ago from Utah U.S.A.. I am going to an all turkish private school, which i have a scholorship to...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Turkish book: "Gazi ve Fikriye"

For Tukish and Social Studies I have to read a book for some upcoming exams. It is called Gazi ve Fikriye. It is about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. (The founder of the "Turkish Republic") I personally vote it one of the most boring books of all time for these reasons.
1. It is all in oldern style tukish so even if I knew turkish, parts of this wouldn't make much sense.
2. It's a romantic book mixed in with a bunch of confusing history.
3. Tons of political talk in it.
4. 290 pages of pure confusness.
And this is just a small list. (i can go on forever-trust me)

My first exam for it is for Turkish on Friday, where 20% of my grade comes from it. Then next Friday I have my Social Studies exam where 50% comes from this book. Right now i am on page 228 and hope to reach at least 257 tonight. So I better go start reading.

No comments:

NBA Jazz Team Card